Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm back!

...with a new blog name, a new focus, and hopefully a more regular schedule. :)

My good friend, Jenny, over at Rediscovering Yesterday has graciously invited me to be a guest blogger as part of her "Share the Love" series, and has put a fire under my butt to get back on the writing/ blogging wagon. Thank you so much, Jenny! Check it out!

Debbie's Grandma

If you've never read anything on Rediscovering Yesterday, I encourage you to do so. Jenny is a very talented lady with some great things to say.

2 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for your book to be finished! Keep writing, your awesome at it! That is not a strong suit of mine, but it is definitely yours. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steph! You are such a good friend. :)

    ReplyDelete